|Peace on Earth - Is It Possible? Price: $23.00 Write a review | No reviews for this product.|
Some critical questions (for creationists and firm religious believers):
3) Why would any god have chosen planet Earth for humankind? After all, we do have scientific evidence that Earth is nothing more than an insignificant speck orbiting an equally insignificant, middle aged and average star. Our sun is part of a vast galaxy of 200 to 400 billion stars. Planet earth and any neighboring planet is by no means perfect now, never has been and never will be...
7) How do creationists explain remains of prehistoric creatures that roamed the earth hundreds of millions of years ago and that can be found on every continent? How do they explain the presence of billions of gallons of oil deep below the earth's surface? It took hundreds of millions of years for countless tiny life forms to decompose to that stage.
8) If the Earth, ""the sun and the moon..."" etc. were created in six days, how do we explain the billions of years it took fo all other solar systems and the rest of the universe with billions of galaxies to form? Again, why this rather imperfect planet, where only about 19% of the surface is reasonably inhabitable for humans and other primates?
11) Why would the ""merciful"" Allah, a ""loving Lord"" create carnivorous animals, including humans, most of them to be born only to be eaten by other predators or to kill and feed on others?
19) If God ""creates"" and ""takes"" all life. How do we expect ""him"" to be at so many places at the same time on Earth, where on an average about five human beings are born or are dying EVERY SECOND, every minute every day, every year?
20) As during religious conflicts in Bosnia Kosovo, East Timor and Israel today, why would ""He"" have allowed the Christian Crusaders to slaughter millions of natives during their African/Middle East conquest? Why would he have allowed mass murder by the ""Christian"" conquistadors in South and Central America, in his name? Why would he have allowed the Jewish Holocaust? The Armenian Holocaust ?
23 Why would ""He"" allow natural disasters to happen - earthquakes, hurricanes, volcano eruptions, each of them often killing thousands of humans and living creatures?
25) Is it Christian morality when the most faithful are often the most racist? Was it not Christians who brought Africans over and sold them as slaves? In that context, is it not ironic that African Americans today are the most faithful Christians?
Write a review | No reviews for this product.